Our Annual Conference is scheduled to be held on Thursday 23 September and Friday 24 September 2021.
Thursday 23 September
- Current issues in International Commercial Arbitration
- The Growing Importance of the Court of Arbitration for Sport
- Drinks Reception
Friday 24 September
- Trade versus Security: Legal Issues arising from foreign technology
- Comparative Approaches to Group or Class Actions
- International Legal Practice: Regulatory & Immigration Issues
- Private International Law: EU & Third Countries
- European Circuit AGM
- Drinks Reception and Gala Dinner at Palacio de Cibeles
Susan Ahern Ad Hoc Division of CAS for Tokyo Olympics, formerly General Counsel for World Rugby, Adrian Berry Garden Court Chambers, Jeff Benz Sports Lawyer, Arbitrator & Mediator, Mr Justice David Barniville High Court of Ireland, Head of Commercial Court, Gillian Cahill Uria Menéndez, Clifford J. Hendel Hendel IDR, Michael M. Collins SC Bar of Ireland, José Antonio Cainzos LDR President of Madrid International Arbitration Center, Alison Hook Hook Tangaza, Fernando Irurzun Clifford Chance (Madrid), Maura McNally SC Chair of Bar of Ireland, Hugh Mercer QC Essex Court Chambers, Penelope Nevill 20 Essex Street, Paul McGarry SC Bar of Ireland
More information on the programme, speakers and registration will be provided in due course.
All events will be in compliance with local Covid-19 Regulations.
There are a Limited number of Concession Rates available and booking early is advised.