European Circuit Annual Conference – Luxembourg
Luxembourg (18 – 20 October 2007)
**Materials now available**
This year’s Annual Conference took place in Luxembourg with “Evolving Law – International Perspectives on Cross-Border Legal Practice” as its theme. It was held jointly with the Bar of Luxembourg and with the support of the American Counsel Association.
Featuring speakers from the UK, Europe and the US, the Conference included:
* Thursday evening – Welcome Reception, British Ambassador’s Residence
* Friday morning – Visit to ECJ & discussions with Judge Forwood QC
* Friday afternoon – Conference Sessions on Procedural Innovations on IT in the Courts and the Use of Oral Advocacy
* Friday evening – Conference Dinner with the Luxembourg Bar at the Cercle Munster
* Saturday morning – Conference Sessions on Class Actions
*Saturday afternoon – Wine tasting & lunch, plus look at the River Mosel
The Conference was accredited for CPD purposes.
EC Luxembourg 07 – Overview
IT in the Courts – Mr Justice Ryder
Wes Horton on Oral Advocacy
Richard Plender QC on Oral Advocacy