NOTICE OF THE ANNUAL GENERAL MEETING
European Circuit of the Bar
to be held on Friday 29 September 2017 at 17:40pm at
Salle des audiences solennelles de la Cour d’Appel
Notice to all members from the Secretary
Pursuant to the Constitution of the European Circuit any member of the Circuit shall be entitled to:
- attend the General Meeting;
- propose or second resolutions for consideration by the General Meeting;
- vote for and speak upon any resolution or business in the General Meeting;
- propose any amendment to any resolution provided not less than 5 days’ notice is given;
- be elected to any Circuit Office or to propose or second the nomination for such office;
- and sponsor an application for membership
There are no elections scheduled to take place in the General Meeting.
Proposals for resolutions must be made to the Circuit’s Secretary Amy Scollan [email protected] by 19 September 2017.
The officers of the Circuit and members of the Circuit’s Executive Committee shall be present at the General Meeting.
An Agenda will be circulated to members within 7 days.